Saturday, November 1, 2008

Certifiable...

So I learned to do something today that I've never done before in the crafting world... I certified in ceramic pouring...yep, you heard me...certified... packing an official "I know how to pour ceramics" document in my wallet and everything... I know, I know... pretty darn impressive, haha. But really, it was kinda fun. I wish I had taken my camera in with me so's I could have documented the ordeal properly. Sheesh... I am always a step behind with that camera thing. So many opportunities missed... :( Anyway... I poured a Hungarian Old World Santa. He's pretty nifty. He is at this very minute a piece of VERY soft greenware, sitting on a shelf getting some serious drying time in. I will have to go back next week to clean him... get him fired, then go back again to do the painting. There were so many different Old World Santas to choose from that I have a feeling an addiction might be coming on... Only time will tell...



No comments: