Thursday, November 27, 2008

I admit it’s tempting to wish for the perfect boss, or the perfect parent, or the perfect outfit, but maybe the best any of us can do is not quit. Play the hand we’ve been given and accessorize the outfit we’ve got.

Allan Heinberg, Sex and the City, A ‘Vogue’ Idea, 2002

Wow... now there's a quote worth thinking about... and it comes from 'Sex and the City' no less... huh... who'd have thunk...

But here's the thing...I believe this to be true. It is why we are here...alive... our mission on earth. To be the very best that we can be, despite the odds... to learn and grow... to conquer our faults, and to succeed. And we're not supposed to do it alone... we're supposed to help each other... to build each other up, to give our strength when those we love can't take another step on their own. And how comforting it is... to know that they will do the same for me when I need it. So there ya have it... the meaning of life, according to Joey...

No comments: