I am so far behind in the blogging thing... yet it seems that it is all I spend my time doing... updating blogs, visiting blogs, dropping EC cards to up my page ranking... very important in the paid blogging world, by the way... it's like having another job. I have been devoting most of my time on my paid blog... www.dishinmom.com. Turns out for every paid post, you must put up a real post. That's hard duty... I have had 4 paid posts in the last week, which means 8 posts in a week on that site alone... feeling sorry for me yet??? UmHmmm.... as you should. But really, I have to admit that I have been cheating some. I apologize to the few of you out there who actually visit all 3 sites... I have resorted to stealing posts in a pinch when necessary... It has worked so far, but when I get the other sites cleared for paid posting that practice will have to stop. That would be considered SPAM blogging...and that is a no- no my friends... so for now, I will continue to try and keep my head above water... and will be ever vigilant looking for mind-boggling, keep you on the edge of your seat material...or at least something semi-interesting to say. Thanks for hanging in there with me...
Celeb Sex Trailers
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment