Monday, November 10, 2008

What am I forgetting?

Don't you just hate it when you know you are forgetting something, and you can't remember what? Yeah, me too... and for the past two days I have been having that feeling...til this morning...when my eyes popped open and I remembered what I had forgotten...my wallet in the rental car... under the driver's seat... in

L.A. yep, in L.A....
fabulous!!!

Isn't that the way it goes? What was it doing there, you ask? Very good question. I was hiding it from would be motel robbers. This is not something I would normally do, but Kori seemed pretty sure that this was the thing to do... I guess we are not afraid of car thieves nearly as much as we are of sticky-fingered motel maids... so now I get to go through all the red tape of getting it back. Enterprise rental does have it in their possession thank heavens. And luckily I had taken my drivers license, debit card, and cash out before safely stowing it away... but to think of losing my 3...did ya hear me?, 3 fully stamped Bajio cards just makes me want to cry, so pray for me, and wish me luck.



No comments: