"I write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on."
Beryl Pfizer
If I didn't know better, I would swear this quote was written by or at least about me... I have little bits of VERY important info jotted down on the oddest scraps of paper, or on an envelope, or on a cereal box...or, ok, maybe not that last one, but still... One year my husband got me a palm pilot. It was the best little portable solitaire machine I EVER had... it had track marks etched in the screen from dragging the cards... (I am sooo not lying about that). I bought a very fancy day planner one year. The only things recorded in it were a few friends birthdays, which I probably missed anyway, cause I never opened the thing up. I don't have a single calendar in my WHOLE house, unless you count the clingy one on the fridge, which at this very moment still says JUNE. If there is something that I absolutely must not forget, I make sure it gets jotted down on my desk planner at work. I tend to see this one semi-regularly, unless it actually has work piled up on it. So while I am in L.A. my hubby decides to clean our home office, and he threw away a VERY important old envelope that had all my passwords to various paid blogging sites, entrecard account passwords for all 3 blogs, and their website addresses....AAARRRGGGHHH. I wanted to cry. They were all in various stages of approval. These represented days of hard work...and to make it all the worse... he was so clearly NOT understanding my pain!!! But my sweet little
Celeb Sex Trailers
4 years ago


4 comments:
I can so relate to this post, including the bit about the palm. My problem now is I will think in my head that I need to write something down when I find a pen and then forget to write it down, so lately lots of things have been slipping through the cracks. I just really need to work on getting myself organized.
wow what a great kid!
so.. how many blogs do you need?! J/k!
nice to meet you pal :) great story, i like it :)
Post a Comment