Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Nose =(

So here's the thing... I have actually blown my nose off trying... sigh... or at least it feels like it. I have tried every homeopathic cold remedy known to man... and yet, this thing is kickin my trash... I can't breath, I can't taste anything, I can't breath... (I think I mentioned that) and I can't sleep. I need to sleep. I am going on vacation tomorrow. I am leaving at the crack of dawn... at O'dark hundred to be precise... ok, at 6:45 in the morning... but anyone who really knows me knows that that is the middle of the night...and to top it all off, I have run out of NyQuil... fabulous...but here's the thing cold... I am going on vacation despite your evil plans... and I am going to have a WONDERFUL time... you here me? WONDERFUL... and I will talk to the rest of you on saturday...

1 comment:

mommyshan said...

Sorry your sick! Now get over it allready!