skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So I was just sitting here thinking...my life is so crazy busy...and I so don't get enough sleep at night...Hey! I know what will fix it... start a second blog... someone just shoot me in the head already..HaHa... but here's the thing... I am going to make big money at this... ya here me? BIG money... hmmm.. ok, maybe not, but seriously... a few bucks would be nice. So do me a favor would ya? Check this blog out occasionally to see what's up, so's it will qualify as a genuine, bonifide, real life blog, that will meet the criteria to start bringing in some cash. =) Help a sister out...
2 comments:
I would like to earn some money on my blog... You are crazy, 2 blogs and facebook...??? What will be next????
If you are interested in Paid posting, That is what I do on my blog, it brings in a nice extra income without to much effort, email me and I will give you some good places.
cebrain@sbcglobal.net
The Power of Housewife Word of Mouth
Post a Comment